yo yo

Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

Not just gifts and cards, this Mothers Day 2014 take a pledge to respect mothers and motherhood.

Posted by Apurva Nagar

Giving your Mother a gift or card is not enough! Before you carry on using this website, take a pledge! Your mother has spent her whole life caring and thinking about Your good. Now its your time, read this pledge and then comment below -"I do!" and share this message with everyone you know!

PLEDGE:-
I take pledge to respect not just my but all the mothers of this world and their motherhood. I testify to obey her commands and follow her actions. I will DISRESPECT anyone, who doesn't respect her. I testify at this moment that her every step is for my good. She has done a hundred sacrifice and I will also do when the situation wants it. I end this pledge by concluding - "Respect will bring more happiness than expensive gifts."
Thank you for taking this pledge, now you can continue to use this website. But remember - Respect 1st : Gift 2nd :)

Don't for get to share this pledge and make it a worldwide campaign. HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY 2014!



Incoming Search Tags(Ignore this content):

happy mothers day quotes from daughter
happy mothers day quotes from son
funny happy mothers day quotes
Happy mothers day quotes tumblr
happy mothers day quotes tumblr
happy mothers day quotes in hindi
happy mothers day short quotes
happy mothers day sister quotes
happy mother's day wishes quotes
happy mother's day messages
mother's day message
happy mothers day short quotes
mothers day messages quotes
mothers day text messages
happy mothers day quotes poems
mother day 2012 quotes

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Very Nice articles...i m loving it..please have a look at my website also
    Thanks
    Mothers Day Quotes

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...