yo yo

Monday, May 5, 2014

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

Mothers Day 2014 SMS wishes and greetings from son and daughter.

Posted by Apurva Nagar
Mothers+Day+2014+SMS+wishes+and+greetings+from+son+and+daughter


M - For the MILLION things she gave me,
O - For she’s growing OLD,
T - For the TEARS she shed to save me,
H - For her HEART of purest gold,
E - For her EYES, with love-light shining,
R - For she is always RIGHT and always be.


Make for me a place within your heart
On which I can depend. For only you
Touch the ancient wellsprings of my tears,
Home through all the wanderings of my years,
Eden that no other can renew,
Root I cannot rend through rage or art.


You've seen me laugh
You've seen me cry
And always you were there with me
I may not have always said it
But thanks and I love you
Happy Mother's Day.


The Miracle of Life nurtured by a woman who gave us love and sacrifice...MOTHER

Happy Mothers Day!!


For  who always had a smile for me,
I know we may be far apart right now,
So here's a great big hug and kiss
.....Happy Mother's Day!


We Wish We Could Tell You,
Mom That How Much You Mean To Us
We Have No Words To Say About
How Much We Appreciate You
How Much We Admire You
How Much We Thank You
For Everything You’ve Done.
We Love You So Much Mom
Happy Mother’s Day


Many Hugs
Only Love Never Anger
Teaching Me
Helping Me
Every Smile Whn I Was Sad
Raising Me To Be Strong
It Spells Mother. Thanks 4 Being You.


Incoming Search Tags(Ignore this content):
happy mothers day quotes from daughter
happy mothers day quotes from son
funny happy mothers day quotes
Happy mothers day quotes tumblr
happy mothers day quotes tumblr
happy mothers day quotes in hindi
happy mothers day short quotes
happy mothers day sister quotes
happy mother's day wishes quotes
happy mother's day messages
mother's day message
happy mothers day short quotes
mothers day messages quotes
mothers day text messages
happy mothers day quotes poems
mother day 2012 quotes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...