yo yo

Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

Happy Mothers Day 2014 SMS wishes and greetings for Whatsapp and Facebook.

Posted by Apurva Nagar

These are some SMS wishes and greetings for Happy Mothers Day 2014 you can use on Whatsapp and Facebook. Mothers Day is a special day, we should respect all the mothers of the world. Wish your mother or grandmother on Whatsapp and Facebook using the quotes, SMS wishes, and greeting given below, and make her day special:-

Happy Mothers 2014 SMS Messages and Greetings for Whatsapp and Facebook:

For the best mom who always had a smile for me, I know we may be far apart right now,
So here's a great big hug and kiss,
Happy Mother's Day!

I would like to take this chance to
greet my mom a Happy Mother's Day
as I won't be there with my family this coming May!
My silence for a while doesn't mean that I don't care.
But God knows how grateful I am because you
raised us three kids very well.
Greetings all the way from Vancouver!

Your loving nature and your delicate words,
will always flow through me like a gentleflower.
Make sure this day is your day, and
rule with pure enjoyment and pure love!

Being a great all mother is a very hard role,
But mother you are the Star for this one I know,
I love you Mom.
Happy Mothers Day

As the stars in the sky are countless,
so too are the ways you’ve helped me, encouraged me,
and showed me your love. Happy Mother’s Day MOM! 

Happy Mother's Day Marge,
we'll make sure the water filter's always filled up today.
Thank you for always having enough love for the six of us.
We love you. Happy Mothers Day Mom


In my whole life I haven’t met a lady as elegant,
beautiful and lovely as you. I love lots mommy.
Wish you a very Happy Mother’s Day.

Mum, you're the greatest!!
Thanks for all the love, encouragement and great cooking.
You've done a great job bringing us up. We love you lots. Happy Mothers Day Mom!! 

Mother is an undying love, A love beyond compare,
the one you take your troubles to, she is the one who really cares.
Mother you are all of this and more,
I love you very much.

Incoming search tags (ignore this content):

mothers day quotes from daughter to mother
happy mothers day quotes from daughter
mother day quotes from daughter to mother
mother day quotes from daughter
mother day quotes from daughter to mother
mothers quotes about daughters
mothers day quotes from teenage daughter
mothers day sayings from daughter
mothers day quotes and sayings from daughter
mothers day sayings from daughters
mothers day quotes from daughter cards
mother day quotes from mother to daughter
mothers day quotes to daughter
mothers day messages greetings
mothers day quotes from mom to daughter
best mothers day quotes from daughter

MUST READ:- Top 10 best Mothers Day 2014 quotes in English from poets, politicians and artists.

MUST READ:- Mothers Day quotes from son and daughter to mother and grandmother.

MUST READ:- Gold and Silver coated jewelry sets to gift on this Mothers Day 2014. Amercian diamond necklaces.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...