yo yo

Saturday, April 26, 2014

Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks

Widgets

Mothers Day 2014 SMS wishes top 10 from child to mother.

Posted by Apurva Nagar
Mother's Day 2014 - SMS wishes top 10

This article consists of the Top 10 SMS wishes that you can send to your mother, don't forget to attach a picture! -


  1. For the Happiness you gave me, for all my pains you took; My mother, I wish you a - Happy Mother's Day.
  2. I can't give you, as precious gift as you gave me, the gift of - Life. But I can wish you a - Happy Mother's Day.
  3. For the best mom, who always had a smile for me - Happy Mother's Day.
  4. I take this opportunity to thank you for your immeasurable contribution to my life. Thank you Mom! And wish you a Very Happy Mother's Day! 
  5. O mom, I don't need to see the God; because I know He exists, because i know You exist!


  6. God can't be every where, and so he created mother - Happy Mother's Day.
  7. I believe in love at first sight! Because... I've love you mother, ever since I opened my eyes!
  8. Mom thanks for putting up with my - Crap, literally <3
  9. Happy Mother's Day means more than just flowers and gifts, it means; Thank you and I love you.
  10. M-O-T-H-E-R:
"M" is for the million things she gave me
"O" means only that she's growing old,
"T" is for the tears she shed to save me,
"H" is for her heart of purest gold;
"E" is for her eyes, with love-light shining,
"R" means right, and right she'll always be.

#Respect for Motherhood

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...